With high technology and intelligent processes, the Cromatek is a reference in the assembly of plates for industries.
Count on our experts to turn your projects into reality.
Request a Quote for PCB assembly:
SMT Assembly Line
From the project to the finished product we deliver solutions for all industrial segments, acting according to the need and particularity of each client, aiming that the client focuses on its focus.
Our line SMT is composed of state-of-the-art machines, capable of assembling plates of different technical requirements, through strict quality control and the stability of the production process, we are able to meet various applications, demands and market segments.
- Components 01005, fine pitch, LED, Connectors, BGA
- Lead Free Processes
- MDA and In Circuit Test
- AOI (Automatic Optical Inspection)
Cromatek has the capacity to meet large demands and various market segments.
What segments do we serve?
- AUDIO and SOUND EQUIPMENT
- AUTOMOTIVE (equipment for vehicles)
- ELECTRONIC SCALES
- CABLES and CHICOTICS
- COMPUTERS, STABILIZERS and NO-BREAKS
- AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENT
- CELLULAR PHOTO, DIMMER, DPS and ENERGY MEASUREMENT
- GENERAL LIGHTING
- WHITE LINE (refrigeration, washers and air-conditioning)
– PCB ASSEMBLY
- ENGINES, CONVERSERSERS AND ELECTRONIC TRANSFORMERS, SOLID STATE RELIEFS
- LED and SEMABLES PANELS
- POINT WATCH & PRINTERS (standard and fiscal printers)
- RESALE AND DISTRIBUTION OF COMPONENTS
- HEALTH (medical, dental and gymnastics equipment)
- SECURITY (alarms, trackers, gates, turnstiles, metal and smoke detector)
- TELECOM (telecommunication and internet)
What is SMT assembly?
The SMT Assembly means in its essence surface mounting technology, i.e. an assembly where the components are inserted into the surface of the plate. The devices used are called SMD Components.
The abbreviation SMD means surface-mount device. These Components SMD are smaller and have shorter terminals than the PTH, thus optimizing the production of the plates.
Carry out your project with Cromatek
A Cromatek has a high productive capacity, acting from the project to the final product. We have a vast structure that includes from the production of components, import, projects, tests and logistics. To make the budget we need the following information:
- List of components that is called (BOM)
- Gerber File (which is the board document)
- The volume of production